We are a premier licensed financial
and corporate advisory firm in Singapore. As we gear up to service our expanding
client list, we wish to invite applicants for the following positions:
If you are numerate, have a nose for business and industry trends, we would like
to talk to you. NRA Capital, the first independent equity research company to be
licensed by the MAS, is looking for fresh minds to join our research team.
Relevant experience preferred.
Job Description and Objective
- Perform fundamental equity research across Singapore listed companies through analysis of financial information, industry trends and management meetings.
- Develop relationships with company management and industry experts to support investment thesis.
- Assist the research team in conducting due diligence on companies and develop financial models for valuation projects.
- Support the marketing and investor services activities, including preparation of various analytical reports, bench-marking and presentations.
Background and Qualification
You should be a candidate with the following profile:
- Degree in Finance/Business or relevant specialisation.
- Excellent computational and quantitative research skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to construct and defend an investment recommendation. Ability to speak business Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Passionate about investing and able to manage tight timelines.
- A team player who is able to function independently and an exemplar of professional conduct and business diplomacy.
- Fresh graduates with the right aptitude will also be considered.
If you share with us the exciting and limitless possibilities of our business,
email us your resume, stating your present and expected salaries to
Or write to us at :
133 Cecil Street #04-02
Keck Seng Tower Singapore 069535
Remunerations commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted
candidates will be notified.
[NRA Capital Pte Ltd is a licensed investment advisor]